Our Stumpjumper ST models are snappy and nimble, yet Incredibly versatile—the perfect rigs for riders seeking both efficiency and capability. The Stumpjumper ST Alloy 29 makes that winning combo affordable, with components that are big on performance and small on dollar signs.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike’s kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it’s not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it’s worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension.
SMART PARTS PICK
• 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain your momentum with ease.
• 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
• SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- The M5 alloy frame, asymmetrical “sidearm” design, and our 29er Geometry, make this Stumpjumper both capable and efficient.
- 130-millimeters of plush and controlled suspension (including a lock-out) come courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and all the gearing you need to summit the biggest climbs.
- 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain your momentum with ease.
- The TranzX seatpost lets you drop your saddle on descents, increasing your maneuverability and control when the trail gets dicey.